Ignat'ev Aleksandr Anatol'evich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of automation, control, mechatronics, Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov (77 Politekhnicheskaya street, Saratov, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Samoylova Elena Mikhaylovna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of automation, control, mechatronics, Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov (77 Politekhnicheskaya street, Saratov, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ignat'ev Stanislav Aleksandrovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of automation, control, mechatronics, Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov (77 Politekhnicheskaya street, Saratov, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Shamsadova Yakha Shaidovna, Applicant, Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov (77 Politekhnicheskaya street, Saratov, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Backround. The dynamic quality of machines is one of the dominant factors affecting both the geometric parameters of the accuracy of the parts, and the physical and mechanical characteristics of the treated surface layer. Individually, each machine has a certain dynamic quality, changing both in the process of operation and the variation of the values of the parameters of the cutting mode. Relevant in the manufacture of precision parts for machine and plant engineering is the estimation of the real dynamic quality of machine tools the characteristics of vibro-acoustic oscillations.
Materials and methods. Theoretically and experimentally the correspondence of changes of integral estimates of spectral densities of vibroacoustic oscillations of the dynamic system of the grinding machine and its stability reserve with the waviness of the treated surface is revealed.
Results. By analytical modeling, a monotonic decrease of integral estimates of the spectral density of vibroacoustic (VA) oscillations of the dynamic system of the grinding machine, a similar decrease in the integral estimates of autocorrelation functions (ACF) and the stability reserve with an increase in the attenuation coefficient of ACF. Experimental studies on four automated inside SIW-5 grinding machines for machining bearing rings have shown that the values of the integral spectrum estimates are applicable to assess the dynamic quality of the machines, which correlates with the accuracy of processing.
Conclusions. The values of the integral estimates of the spectral density of VA oscillations of a dynamical system inside the grinding machine can first to rank machines on dynamic quality, and second, by the minimum value of the integral spectrum estimate to determine the machine with the lowest value of waviness of the raceways of the bearing rings, which is consistent with previously obtained results for the assessment of the dynamic quality of machine tools based on integral estimates of the ACF and the stability margin.
grinding machine, dynamic quality, vibroacoustic vibrations, spectral density, autocorrelation function, integrated assessment, bearing rings, waviness of the surface
1. Pronikov A. S. Parametricheskaya nadezhnost' mashin [Parametric reliability of machines]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGTU im. N. E. Baumana, 2002, 560 p.
2. Ignat'ev A. A., Gorbunov V. V., Ignat'ev S. A. Monitoring tekhnologicheskogo protsessa kak element sistemy upravleniya kachestvom produktsii [Technological process monitoring as an element of the product quality management system]. Saratov: SGTU, 2009, 160 p.
3. Kudinov V. A. Dinamika stankov [Machine tool dynamics]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1967, 360 p.
4. Ignat'ev A. A., Karakozova V. A., Ignat'ev S. A. Stokhasticheskie metody identifikatsii v dinamike stankov [Stochastic identification methods in machine toll dynamics]. Saratov: SGTU, 2013, 124 p.
5. Arshanskiy M. M., Shcherbakov V. P. Vibrodiagnostika i upravlenie tochnost'yu na metallorezhushchikh stankakh [Vibrodiagnostics and precision management on metalcutting machine tools]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1989, 136 p.
6. Kozochkin M. P. Russian Engineering Research. 2014, no. 2, pp. 4–9.
7. Ignat'ev A. A., Vinogradov M. V., Gorbunov V. V., Dobryakov V. A., Ignat'ev S. A. Monitoring stankov i protsessov shlifovaniya v podshipnikovom proizvodstve [Monitoring of machine tools and grinding processes in bearing production]. Saratov: SGTU, 2004, 124 p.
8. Ignat’ev A. A., Karakozova V. A., Ignat’ev S. A. Russian Engineering Research. 2015, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 123–125.
9. Brzhozovskiy B. M., Ignat'ev A. A., Dobryakov V. A., Martynov V. V. Tochnost' i nadezhnost' avtomatizirovannykh metallo-rezhushchikh stankov: v 3 ch. [Precision and reliability of automated metal-cutting machine tools]. Saratov: SPI, 1994, part 2, 156 p.
10. Ignat'ev, A. A., Samoylova E. M., Shamsadova Ya. Sh. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2017, no. 2 (42), pp. 90–98.
11. Popov V. I., Loktev V. I. Dinamika stankov [Machine toll dynamics]. Kiev: Tekhnika, 1975, 136 p.
12. Lin Z. H., Hodgson D. C. Int. J. Mach. TooIs Manufact. 1988, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 93–101.
13. Egorov K. V. Osnovy teorii avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya [Fundamentals of the automatic control theory]. Moscow: Energii, 1967, 648 p.